To treat bruised, brushed and dented car rims quickly, this Alloy Wheel Repair Kit is the ultimate answer. Effective for scratches and abrasions, this complete kit fills the cavities in the exact same color as the metallic rims. No extra tools or special skills required to use this kit. It is simple, time and cost-saving.
- Effective for: Curb rash, dents, scratches, scuffs, installation damage, sanding abrasions occurring on rims, synthetic wheels, hubcaps, or even other objects made of similar materials.
- Heat-resistant: Repairs, when fully cured, are resistant to road vibrations and temperatures up to 266o
- Time and money saver: No need to go to the service station and wait for hours to get the tires disassembled and treated. You don’t need to dismount the wheel.
- Long-lasting effect: Parts treated with the rim repair kit will stay in the new condition for a long time provided the instructions have been followed. Advised epoxy settling time is 1 hour.
- No professional help required: No need of extra tools or an expert to apply and treat the damaged rims now. This kit is wholesome and you can do it yourself easily with a bit of practice.
How to use the Alloy Wheel Repair Kit:
Follow the 6 easy steps below for flawless repairs:
- Clean the damaged alloy wheel with the included alcohol prep pad.
- Locate the damaged area and if only slightly damaged, use wet sandpaper to highlight outlines to repaired surface. Then lacquer the damaged area with alloy silver.
- If the damaged area is large or includes dents, you can use the repair adhesive. Simply squeeze out the needed repair adhesive to a mat. Mix the two components to a consistent grey mass with the included spatula. (Make sure to finish mixing within 2-4 mins).
- Fill with the mixed adhesive to overflow the damaged area. Allow to dry for 15 minutes.
- Using wet sandpaper, accommodate the outlines to repaired surface and repeat steps 3 and 4 if necessary.
- Clean the repaired area and brush on a thin layer of lacquer. Let it set for at least 12 hours before using your car. Full Cure takes at least 3 days.